1. To provide early education and training services to children with special needs so as to enhance their capacity for learning and independent living;
2. To strengthen parents' competence in taking care of their children by encouraging mutual help and providing them with supportive service;
3. To promote interaction and understanding between children with disabilities and other children;
4. To facilitate the integration of children with disabilities into the community and promote the public's acceptance of them; and
5. To upgrade the professional standard of rehabilitation service through staff training, research and development.
- Rehabilitation and Aftercare Services