The Regeneration Society has been recognised as Charitable Organisation by the Government since 1991. Rehabilitation and self-help services are provided to patients suffering from cancer, rheumatoid disorders (including rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, systemic lupus erythematosus etc.) and patients with pain symptoms. The spectrum of the services includes:
- Organising patients sharing groups to facilitate self-help care and psychosocial support;
- Providing rehabilitation education to facilitate people to uplift their bio-psychosocial health in a holistic manner;
- Providing health training to assist rehabilitation of paitents with chronic disorders, therefore enhancing their re-integration into society;
- Enhancing public health awareness of chronic illnesses by health-promoting activities.
- Rehabilitation and Aftercare Services