1. To serve people who are suicidal, despairing or in emotional distress by means of befriending and other services in order to help them to regain control of their emotions and the will to live on.
2. To raise general awareness towards suicide and identify effective ways of suicide prevention.
- Family and Child Welfare Services
Time Limited Projects
- STAND BY YOU – Family Support for Elderly Mental Health 2023-2025
- STAND BY YOU – Family Support for Elderly Mental Health 2020-2022
Capital Project Fund
- Purchasing Furniture & Equipment 2022-2023
- Purchasing Furniture & Equipment and Renovation 2021-2022