HONG KONG EATING DISORDERS ASSOCIATION LIMITED
- To promote public awareness and knowledge of eating disorders, particularly amongst adolescents and front-line professionals.
- To promote and facilitate the spirit of mutual help and self-help among patients, their caregivers and family members.
- To assist patients, their caregivers and family members seek appropriate treatments to alleviate the distress and dysfunctional consequences brought about by the illness.
- To advocate and lobby the government and relevant organisations for improvements in the services, facilities and policies regarding the treatment of this long-neglected illness.
Type of Services
- Rehabilitation and Aftercare Services
Room 1302-4, 13th Floor, Hong Kong Trade Centre, 161-167 Des Voeux Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Chest Supported Service & Project