1. To provide immediate hearing test for young deaf children in order to provide them as early as possible with an intensive language training programme;
2. To develop the language potential and speech skill of the deaf children through the use of their residual hearing to the extent that they can basically understand others and be able to express themselves verbally;
3. To provide training and guidance to parents of the deaf to enable them to help their children at home in their language development;
4. To assist those deaf children who have good proficiency in language in integrating into ordinary kindergartens and primary schools after a period of training at the Centre;
5. To assist those with language delay or speech problems to overcome their language and speech difficulties.
- Rehabilitation and Aftercare Services