- Consultation on healthcare freely provided to the elders living in the community, their families and caregivers, aiming at reducing frequency of seniors visiting medical clinics or being hospitalised.
- Advocate community caring deeds to attain a harmonised society.
- Reinforce the elder's self-reliant ability towards active ageing, so they may live safely, happily and independently in the familiar community during their golden years
- Educate the public at large the general knowledge of old-age problems, diseases and issues, and the concept of primary health care, preparing everyone to face the challenges of old age
- Elderly Services
- Medical and Health Services