Food For Good is committed to reducing the amount of food waste while tackling the food insecurity issue in the community. Their work includes:
- Preparing Hot Meals: To utilise donated and surplus food to provide hot meals to individuals facing food insecurity, minimising wastage.
- "Food For Good @ Campus" - Promoting Food Waste Reduction: To encourage the adoption of environmentally friendly eating habits, reduction and recycling of food waste through education.
- Converting Food Waste: To collect food waste and contribute to a more sustainable environment by converting food waste into compost.
- Community Gardens: To establish community gardens in housing estates and schools, fostering a sense of community and encouraging resource-sharing.
- Social Engagement: To create a sense of community around food, combatting social isolation among the elderly and promoting social engagement.
- Community Development and Other Services
Time Limited Projects