1. To help ex-offenders through the application of professional knowledge and skill of social work and multi-rehabilitation programmes with enthusiasm and deep concern about human welfare;
2. To encourage the public to get involve in by making good use of community resources;
3. To modify human behaviour as benevolence and kindness are part of human nature;
4. To reduce the possibility of recvidivism and contribute to build and harmonious, stable and prosperous society.
- Rehabilitation and Aftercare Services
Special Allocation Projects