1. To operate and manage a home or homes in Hong Kong to provide care, concern, welfare and education to children and young persons who are in need due to without parents or without proper parental care owing to family problems, incapacity of parents (whether temporary or permanently) or any other reasons to the intent that in so far as possible the daily life of the children and young persons in the Home shall resemble the normal family life.
2. To promote and advance the welfare of children and young persons in the Home and in Hong Kong.
3. To provide a witness to Christ, in accordance with the customs and beliefs of the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui, through care and love for the children and young persons in the Home.
4. To support, promote, advance and implement the policies and work of welfare, religious and educational nature of the Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui.
- Family and Child Welfare Services