- To encourage and assist people to take care of their senior family members.
- To provide multi-dimensional services for senior citizens to join in community activities.
- To demonstrate their strengths and to enable them enjoy good health and have a sense of security, belonging and worthiness.
Community Support Services
With increasing diversity of community support services for the elders, a more integrated approach to facilitate access to services is adopted to meet their respective needs and improve their quality of life. Projects include:
- Home Care, Household Maintenance & Improvement Services
- Community Health Support Programmes for the Elders
- Day Care Centre and Day Respite Care Service
- Carers’ Support Services
- Care for the Elderly Living Alone
To provide residential care and facilities for those who, for personal, social, health and/or other reasons, are unable to live at home; to take care of their varying personal needs. Projects include:
- Elderly Homes & Hostels
- Care & Attention Homes
- Occupational Therapy & Physiotherapy
- Dementia Service & Fall Prevention Projects
- Educational, Social & Cultural Programmes