1. Holistic care - Provide patients and their families with care and create a cozy and comfortable environment by bringing art into the hospitals;
2. Joining artistic force - Encourage artists, art students, volunteers and general public to contribute their creativity and artistic skills to benefit the community;
3. Patients as artists - Provide patients opportunities to take an active role to express and share their feelings to achieve self-healing, and to explore their artistic potentials;
4. Supporting the supporters - Provide professional training of hospital art for our volunteers and medical practitioners so that their learning can further benefit the community;
5. Uniting the Society - Sensitise the society of importance of hospital art and encourage public participation in hospital art projects;
6. Advocacy exploration - Establish new partnership and open up other funding sources so as to fully utilise possible resources.