1. To co-ordinate all categories of disabled people to fight for "Full Participation and Equal Opportunity" in social affairs;
2. To facilitate the exchange of ideas, knowledge, skills and experience among rehabilitation experts, as well as to spread information and message on rehabilitation through RAHK as an agent;
3. To fight for the rights of disabled people and concern local rehabilitation policies and related policies by organising public programmes, conferences, seminars, forums, press conference, etc;
4. To conduct public education on equal rights of disabled people;
5. To monitor and evaluate rehabilitation services and policies, planning and legislations, etc;
6. To encourage and conduct researches that can achieve RAHK's rationale;
7. To cooperate with other organisations so as to achieve the rationale of RAHK;
8. To maintain liaison with overseas organisations having the common rationale of the RAHK.