The Centre provides the following services :
- talks, exhibitions, and integrated programmes to students and the public;
- training course, voluntary services and recreational programmes to youth with mild-grade mental handicap;
- sharing and training for parents to enhance their knowledge and to cultivate their mutual support;
- enquiry services for the needy;
- a wide range of related books, journals, exhibition boards and audio-visual materials in the Resources Library; and
- promotion and exhibition in Public Libraries regularly.