CARE FOR YOUR HEART
1. To promote mutual support and self-help among cardiac patients in tackling psychosocial problems related to their illness.
2. To reinforce the rehabilitation process by providing health knowledge and mutual sharing through supportive/therapeutic groups and educational programmes.
3. To sensitise and educate the patients and the public on cardiac diseases and other related issues.
4. Care For Your Heart – Cardiac Patients Mutual Support and Resources Centre acts as a community supportive and rehabilitative centre. The centre works closely with hospitals and makes inter-referrals to guarantee the best use of resources.
Type of Services
- Rehabilitation and Aftercare Services
Unit 3, Ground Floor, The Center, 99 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong
Chest Supported Service & Project