1. To trust the wisdom and righteousness of God and bear witness to the love of Christ.
2. To serve people in need for the fulfillment of a better life and the realisation of a just society.
3. To emphasise on holistic care for people, civic participation, empowerment of the deprived, and respect for human dignity.
4. To strive for excellence service quality to response to social needs by flexible structure and service delivery approaches, and collaboration with individuals and organisations.
5. To provide services characterised by care, creativity, commitment, competence, and a pioneering spirit.
- Children and Youth Services
- Elderly Services
- Family and Child Welfare Services
- Rehabilitation and Aftercare Services
- Community Development and Other Services
- Central Administration 2023-2024
- Family Health and Education 2023-2024
- School-Family-Community Linkage Mental Health Project for Students & their Parents 2023-2024
Social Innovation Fund
- “Visible Participation" Compassionate Community Action 2022-2025
- Kids Me.Re.Do. - Child-focused Home Safety Enhancement Programme 2022-2024