1. To trust the wisdom and righteousness of God and bear witness to the love of Christ.
2. To serve people in need for the fulfillment of a better life and the realisation of a just society.
3. To emphasise on holistic care for people, civic participation, empowerment of the deprived, and respect for human dignity.
4. To strive for excellence service quality to response to social needs by flexible structure and service delivery approaches, and collaboration with individuals and organisations.
5. To provide services characterised by care, creativity, commitment, competence, and a pioneering spirit.